Rural, Community, School Projects, Demonstration, Educational.
A 10 kilometers from Mae Chaem, Doi Inthanon, Chiang Mai province, north of Thailand.
Located in a 50 houses village of Karen hill tribe our aim is to build a community based on families with the same mind.
The project is originated by a Thai and French family living in Thailand over 15 years, having strong knowledge of educations, economy, tradition and local life.
We believe in:
– permaculture principles, design and techniques
– education based on Montessori methodology and guided studies
– a farm, languages and arts school shared by locals and family kids members
– green building based on earthen technics like CEB (Compressed Earthen Block) and natural energy eficiency design
– demonstration and sharing ressources and knowledge
– grading and distributing locals organics products by co-op
– personal independence and respect in a sustainable solidarity community mindset
If you think you are interesting on this project and it makes sense for you send your motivation by email.